Using the African Bank App
African Bank is a registered financial services provider and they offer various products to their customers including loans, credit cards and savings accounts. You can read more about all the service they offer online, as they have a comprehensive website that even allows you to apply for a loan.
Although there is no African Bank app available yet, you can benefit from online banking as well as mobile banking for all your everyday banking needs. You can also register for cellphone banking, which allows you to conveniently transact and manage your accounts wherever you are.
Here are a few things you can do with cellphone banking:
- you can connect with African bank support on your cellphone whenever you want to
- is a safe and secure way to your banking
- you can get up-to-date information on the balance of your accounts
- you can request an account statement
- you can apply for credit
- you can submit an insurance claim
- you can report a lost or stolen card
- you can buy prepaid airtime and electricity
- you can buy data bundles and SMS bundles
- you can request a mini statement
How to get started
You can phone 086 100 0351 or you can visit your nearest branch to register yourself a number. Then number will be generated for you and it will be sent via SMS to your cellphone. Next you should dial *130*49494# from your registered cellphone and following structures on the screen to create a new pin number. Now you are ready to transact.
The benefit of having Internet banking and cellphone banking available to you, makes it much easier to manage your account, make payments and its statements whenever you need to. The services are available to you 24 hours a day and this means that you do not have to go into a branch to do your basic banking transactions.