As one of the four major banking institutions in South Africa, Nedbank offers South Africans access to a wide range of banking solutions tailored to suit their unique individual needs. Nedbank is a commercial South African banking institution that has developed a reputation as a reliable banking partner.
The bank offers a range of transactional, credit, savings and investment services.
Through the Nedbank Savvy Pay-As-You-Use Account, clients are able to benefit from a competitive transactional account with a free debit card.
What do you need to qualify for this account?
- Be at least 16 years old
- Non-residents can apply at an additional monthly fee of R35
- Valid South African ID or passport with a valid permit
- Proof of residence
What benefits are offered by the Nedbank Savvy pay-As-You-Use Account?
- There is no minimum income required to qualify. You will pay for the service when you use it.
- You can make debit card payments at till points
- You can withdraw cash at any PicknPay or Boxer Store
- You get a free self-service banking subscription. This gives you the benefit of having access to your account from wherever you are, through Nedbank’s digital platforms.
- You get access to airtime top-up at ATMs, making it convenient for you to buy airtime whenever you need it.
- You can use the send iMali service and buy prepaid electricity using the card. Gone are the days of having to wait at municipal offices to buy electricity tokens. The Nedbank Savvy Pay-As-You-Use Account gives you the benefit of being able to buy electricity at any time of day.
- You get free SMS banking
- There is an optional R2000 funeral plan
- The account’s services are available for a monthly fee of R5.00
Contact Nedbank by calling: 0860 555 111