Cash in with WIZZIT Personal Loans
Committed to banking the unbanked, WIZZIT is a specialist short term loan provider. These loans are ideal for meeting short term needs such as paying for outstanding school fees or an emergency medical bill or paying for an unexpected car repair bill.
In the South African market there is a large segment of the market that are unable to gain access to personal loans on account of not being able to provide the necessary collateral or on account of not meeting strict qualifying criteria of banks.
With micro lenders such as WIZZIT Personal Loans coming into the fray, more individuals are able to get access to short term finance.
How can you cash in with WIZZIT Personal Loans?
With WIZZIT Personal Loans, the amount that you are granted is based on the strength of your application and credit risk assessment.
Loan amounts range between R500 and R12 000.
Once you have been approved for a loan, you can expect to receive the funds within 8 business hours.
WIZZIT offers flexible repayment terms, which offer reasonable periods of time within which to repay the loan.
There are no penalties charged for early settlement of the loan. WIZZIT Personal Loans encourages responsible lending practices, so the sooner you can afford to repay the loan, the better.
What do you need to qualify?
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be permanently employed with the same employer for at least 6 months.
- Have a salary paid into your WIZZIT account or any other bank account with debit order facilities.
- Have no judgements against your name
- Provide your latest payslip
- Provide your valid South African ID or passport
- Provide your latest proof of residence
- Provide your latest 3 months’ bank statements
To apply, call: 0861 949 948