Secure the Best Salary from These DPSA Vacancies
Working for the government might not sound like something you should be excited about, but with top paying DPSA vacancies you’ll quickly learn to love your job. Now you have to make sure that you know what vacancies are available, and how to apply.
Vacancies in national and provincial departments are filled by recruiting serving employees or by inviting applications from those who are not employed in the Public Service. Vacancies in senior positions, i.e. the senior management service, must be advertised nationally for recruitment from within and from outside the Public Service.
As a rule top paying DPSA vacancies are advertised in a Public Service Vacancy Circular compiled and issued weekly by the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA).
The DPSA is the Department of Public Service South Africa. Its vision is to provide not only to be an efficient, effective development oriented public service but also offer an empowered and inclusive citizenship. The work of DPSA is to:
- Support the government minister in leading public service administration
- Provide professional advice plus support to ensure excellent public service delivery
- Promote good governance in South Africa, the African Continent and around the world
The DPSA vacancies are normally listed on their website which you can get more information through this link: is http://www.dpsa.gov.za/vacancies.php.
A few guidelines to keep in mind when applying for DPSA vacancies:
- Applications on form Z83 with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge and experience (on a separate sheet if necessary or a CV) must be forwarded to the National Department/Provincial Administration/Government Component in which the vacancy/vacancies exist(s).
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the vacancy in their applications.
- Applicants requiring additional information regarding an advertised post, must direct their enquiries to the National Department/Provincial Administration/Government Component where the vacancy exists. The Department of Public Service and Administration must not be approached for such information.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the advertising department since applications received after the applicable closing date will not be accepted.