One Plan Health Insurance- a Solid Bet for Your Health Needs
One Plan Health Insurance is a short term insurance, as opposed to a medical aid. It offers a great alternative to 80% of South Africans who can’t afford traditional medical aid.
The One Plan Group has over 100 years of experience in various industries, including Financial Services, Lifestyle and Claims Technology.
One Plan Health Insurance promises to offer simple, cost-effective health insurance. Comprehensive and Hospital Plans are offered from R285 per month.
One Plan Health Insurance plans offered:
- Core R285
- Blue R525
- Professional R670
- Executive R840
One Plan Health Insurance is cost-effective, simple and easy to understand. With an easy claims method, One Plan Health Insurance has no tedious paperwork or administration, making it easier to claim without additional stress.
Clients have the freedom to use a health care provider of choice.
What are the benefits offered by One Plan Health Insurance?
- You will be able to get cover for unforeseen events according to cover limits
- This cover falls under the Short Term Insurance Act
- You are able to benefit from cover for health events at fixed or specific amounts
- It includes personal accident risk cover
- Cover may include death and/or funeral cover
- The cover pays directly to the insured, so there are no lengthy waiting periods
The Core Plan covers general practitioner visits, maternity pre-birth, scripted medication, radiology, pathology, dentistry, specialists, optometry, illness in hospital, natural birth and emergency illness, death, trauma and assault counselling and more.
As a responsible lending institution, One Plan ensures that all its operations are as transparent as possible. Clients are informed of what they stand to gain from each type of cover as well as their responsibilities in terms of the insurance agreement.