South Africa boasts of a giant economy in Africa that is characterized by numerous financial institutions across the finance landscape chief among them institutions whose sole purpose is to offer loans to the general public.
Loans Afrique is one such institution that has penetrated the financial market by offering loans of up to R80 000. The firm has different financial facility namely debt consolidation loans, refinance existing loan facility, debt review and rent to own a vehicle financial packages. The firm makes provisions for short term loans, home loans as well as cell phone contracts to blacklisted clients.
The personal short term loans offer clients with funds as little as R1000 to R120 000 with repayment to be done within 72 months. Loan applications can be approved in 24hoyurs if a client provides all the necessary requirements.
To qualify for a loan at Loans Afrique, a client should meet the following requirements:
- He should be 18 years of age and older
- Must have a South African ID
- Must be employed for at least 6 months before they apply for the loan
- Must have a bank account where the salary is deposited
- Must have two months bank statements and a latest payslip
What happens if you don’t repay the loan?
- Your report will reflect on your credit bureaus in SA and this may affect your credit score
- You will held responsible for interest on any non payments of your monthly installments
- Your matter may be handed over to the attorney if you do not redeem the loan
Loans Afrique can be contacted on 0792283200.