Absa Bank has a long history in the South African financial market. The institution continues to grow steadily. Now forming part of the Barclays group, Absa strives to extend its leverage on the financial market.
By offering a range of insurance products, Absa offers more value to its clients.
Through Absa Travel Insurance, clients are able to benefit from cover to protect them from emergency medical expenses or personal accident expenses while travelling. Travelling is an exciting opportunity as well as a risk. When you travel you may come across situations that are unexpected which may require more cash than you have available.
Why choose Absa Travel Insurance?
- Emergency medical expenses are covered.
- Cover is available for seniors aged between 75 and 85.
- Automatic basic travel cover is provided to travellers under the age of 75 who pay for the full cost of their air tickets with their Absa credit card.
- Absa Travel Insurance is valid for trips of up to 90 days.
- There is a Personal accident cover benefit as well as an Absa Travel Assistant.
- Optional top-up cover is available. Additional cover may be for personal accident insurance, trip cancellation, baggage loss/theft, legal expenses, or the personal loss of money or your passport.
Tips for buying travel insurance:
- Having travel insurance helps you prepare for the unexpected. You could become ill overseas, which could end up costing you more. Make sure you have enough cover for medical needs.
- Buy your insurance policy as soon as you’ve paid for your trip.
- Shop around to find a policy that suits your individual requirements. Absa has numerous consultants who could give you the ins and outs of Absa Travel Insurance.
- Make sure you know what you’re covered for.Read your policy thoroughly and make the necessary adjustments before you leave.
To speak to an Absa consultant about Absa Travel insurance, call: 0861 227 284.