The Benefits of an RMB Black Credit Card
Owning a credit card can be a convenient way to get access to finance in cases of emergency. With a credit card, you can make large purchases without the hassle of having to carry cash around.
Credit cards are generally accepted by different merchants, such as shops, airlines and service shops. Most of them have worldwide acceptance too, so you don’t have to worry about making purchases any time you’re out of the country.
Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) is a leading African Corporate and investment bank that has an extensive footprint across more than 35 countries across the African continent.
Founded by Paul Harris, Laurie Dippenaar and GT Ferreira in 1977, RMB has operations in countries such as Angola, Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, China, India, Australia and also in North America.
The bank offers clients an innovative, value-added advisory, funding, trading, corporate banking and principal investing solutions.
By getting an RMB Black Credit Card, you are assured of a safe, secure facility to transact online and in millions of outlets around the world.
What are the benefits of an RMB Black Credit Card?
- Offers up to 55 days interest-free credit.
- Get up to 3% back in eBucks Rewards when you swipe your RMB Black Credit Card.
- Get up to 5 additional credit and Petro Cards
- Free card replacement if you lose your card or if it’s stolen
- Free courier delivery
- Access to the Take Me Home designated driver service
- Free Comprehensive Global Travel Insurance
- Free Card purchases
- Personalised interest rate
- Enhanced security
- Safer online shopping
- Automated payment solutions – you get to choose how much to pay at the end of each month.
To apply for an RMB Black Credit Card, visit www.rmbprivatebank.com