All the Benefits Offered by the BlueBean Credit Card
BlueBean is a division of the biggest banking institution in South Africa- Standard Bank. The Bluebean Credit Card can be used wherever users see the MasterCard sign.
Features of the BlueBean Credit Card:
- There are no transaction fees for purchases.
- Cardholders get up to 55 days’ interest-free credit on balances paid in full.
- The card can be used to buy fuel.
- You have the option to design your own card.
- As a cardholder, you get free access to BlueBean Lifestyle benefits.
- You can use the card for secure online shopping.
- The budget facility offered allows you to make larger purchases and pay them off over a number of months.
- The card comes with a balance transfer option.
- You can pay your balance at the end of the month by way of a convenient debit order.
- The Credit Protection Plan that is included gives you the peace of mind, knowing that your debt will be paid off in the event of your death, critical illness or permanent disability.
- Free basic automatic travel insurance is included, so you are covered for any medical emergencies or lost baggage when travelling.
- You get free subscription to self-service banking, so you can manage your credit card payments online, wherever you are, on-the-go.
- The card is available for an affordable monthly fee of R31.
- To qualify for the BlueBean Credit Card you have to be at least 18 years old. You also need to earn at least R4000 per month.
- BlueBean is a credit card company with a passion for innovation. By choosing BlueBean, clients can “get busy living” and gain access to numerous rewards as well.
To contact the BlueBean Credit Card division, call: 0860 121 131 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org