Established in 2001, Capitec Bank is a fast-growing banking institution in South Africa. Offering a range of simplified banking solutions such as transactional services, credit solutions and investment solutions, Capitec is a leading financial institution.
Through the innovative Global One card, Capitec offers a convenient service to its more than 7 million clients.
Although the bank doesn’t offer a Capitec Student Credit Card, through the Global One card, students are able to get access to finance their studies.
What do you need to qualify?
- Original ID
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Provide original proof of residential address
- Provide your latest salary slip
- Provide a stamped bank statement showing your latest 3 salary deposits
How you can benefit from a Capitec Student Credit Card:
- Use one card for all your banking needs
- Get up to 55 days’ interest-free credit.
- Get personalised credit based on your profile and affordability
- Get secure online purchases with MasterCard SecureCode
- Get to make cashless payments, by using your credit card
- Credit Life insurance is available, to cover the payments of your debt in the event of your death or permanent disability.
- The card has a minimum monthly payment of 5% on outstanding balances
- The card has a budget facility, which makes it easier for you to manage your money and to repay large purchases over a longer term.
- Get up to 48 months to repay- giving you a reasonable period of time to repay the debt.
- Lost card protection, so you are protected from unauthorised purchases made on your card if it’s lost or stolen.
- Get travel insurance.
- The card has a monthly fee of R50, which is reasonable and quite affordable.
- If managed well, your credit card can help you improve your credit score
- You have access to emergency cash when you need it.
Visit the Capitec website on www.capitecbank.co.za