Credit Card Division at Standard Bank
As the biggest bank in South Africa, Standard Bank is a trusted financial institution. Millions of people rely on the bank to provide them with quality services tailored to meet their unique individual needs.
The credit card division at Standard Bank offers South Africans convenient access to credit card solutions.
Why choose Standard Bank credit cards?
- Using a Standard Bank credit card facilitates easy online shopping
- The cards come with a secure chip and PIN security features, making it safer to transact wherever you are.
- Cards some with free lost card protection.
- Free basic travel insurance is included
- Free access to internet banking
What do you need to apply?
- Provide a valid South African ID
- Provide your most recent payslip
- Provide proof of address
- Be above the age of 18
Platinum credit card:
You need to earn R58 000 or more per month to qualify for this card. With a R57 monthly fee and up to 55 days’ interest free credit, another benefit is the dedicated Private Banker.
Titanium credit card:
This card has a limit of up to R100 000 and is available at a monthly fee of R42. To qualify, you need to earn R25 000 or more per month. You may also qualify if you earn R5000 or more per month and you hold both a 3 year undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
You have the option to increase your limit after 6 months and you have the benefit of no transaction fees when you sign up.
Gold credit card:
You may qualify for this card if you earn R5000 or more per month. Available at a monthly fee of R35, the card comes with a limit of up to R100 000. 3D secure technology lets you enjoy safer online shopping.
Credit card division at Standard Bank contact details:
011 299 4520
Card Division Customer Service
0861 201 000