What is the Best Bank for a Small Business?
FNB positions themselves as the bank that gives you more value than another banks, takes the hassle out of banking through our innovative banking solutions that save you money and time, and allow you more time to do business. That’s why they are considered the best bank for small businesses.
They offer a variety of services, including day-to-day banking, loans, savings products and insurance. FNB’s Business Account is suited to sole proprietors, incorporated businesses, partnerships, companies, close corporations, trusts and co-operatives. It is a flexible and simple tool to conduct all of a business’ transactions and pay for day-to-day operations.
The benefits of an FNB Business Account:
- The convenience of a multiple transaction fee structure
- Business Visa Cheque Cards are offered automatically with the Business Account
FNB Merchant Services provides tailored card payment acceptance solutions, focused on delivering a high performance transaction authorisation, routing and settlement acquiring platform, to merchants across multiple sectors and industries. Here’s what they offer:
- Card payments reduce the amount of cash at your business (reducing cash deposit fees)
- Less visits to the branch – more time spent running your business
- A 24 hour, 7 days a week technical and fraud support call centre
- FREE installation of the device at your premises
- FREE device and fraud training
- FREE tally rolls for your device
Taking up a business loan
Suited to Business Account holders looking to raise capital to inject into a business for growth or expansion purposes, acquire assets or additional business opportunities, or finance other business-related expenditure over the medium term.
- Terms of between 3 months and 5 years with a minimum loan amount of R2 000
- Depending on how long you have had a Business Account, you may not be required to provide security for loans of up to R400 000
- Automatic payments by debit order from your Business Account
- Amortising capital balance, so that you pay less interest over time
- A set interest rate for the term of the loan, so that you can budget and plan accordingly