Debt care is a debt counselling company, which simplifies the debt review process by reducing monthly installments of over indebted consumers
If you’re a consumer in South Africa that’s indebted and can’t afford to pay their debts you can apply and be assisted by one of the Debt Care qualified, experienced counsellors who’ll assist you by acting on your behalf between you and your creditors.
How Debt Care debt consolidation process works:
- Complete the free call back form on the top right-hand side of their website debtcare.co.za
- One of their qualified debt consultants will call you within one day.
- Complete and sign the application form and send to debt Care via email or fax.
- You will need to send Debt Care your ID & and your latest Payslip.
- Open a new bank account with another bank as soon as possible to prevent money grabbing.
- All your creditors will be informed of the process and Debt Care will draw up your new repayment plan.
You’re in good hands Debt care is partnered with NCA, DCM Group in order to have access to the best systems in the industry. This opened communication with all creditors assists Debt Care in getting all the information as quickly as possible and The National Payment Distribution Agency (NPDA) handle all payments on behalf of Debt care to the creditors according to the payment plan. The NPDA is registered with the National Credit Regulator.
Why opt to rid your debt with Debt Care
- Lower debt payments up to 60%
- No need for an additional loan
- Receive legal protection through NCA
- Expert advice and guidance
Call Debt Care on 086 197 7873 / fax: 086 445 0803 / email: email@example.com