FNB Online Loan – Fast, Efficient Cash Solution
First National Bank (FNB) is renowned for providing simple, yet innovative banking solutions designed to create a seamless banking experience for customers.
Through the FNB Online loan, the bank aims to provide easy access to finance for qualifying individuals.
Giving you money when you need it, the FNB Online loan can be useful for consolidating your debt, paying for education or even home improvements.
Loans are available from a minimum of R1000 to a maximum of R150 000.
Why choose an FNB Online Loan?
- You get flexible repayment terms of up to 60 months
- You get to benefit from a personalised interest rate
- There are no penalty fees on early settlements
- You get a customer protection plan, so your debt will be paid off in the event of your death, permanent disability or retrenchment
- You can expect a quick loan payment as soon as you have been approved
- The ‘Take-a-break’ facility in January can be quite handy when you have a lot of expenses to cover after the festive season.
- You get fixed monthly repayments so your instalment isn’t affected by fluctuations in the prime interest rate
- There are no limits placed on how you can use the loan. Use it to meet any pf your short-term financial needs.
- You can apply online for the loan. You don’t have to spend hours waiting in long bank queues to apply. Simply visit fnb.co.za to find out more.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Be a permanent South African resident
- Be permanently employed
- Have a salary that is paid directly into your bank account
Documents needed for the application process:
- Valid South African ID or smart card
- Your most recent payslip
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements for non-FNB customers