LOAN WITH MOOLA AND TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF FINDING FINANCE
Finding finance can be a schlep, but even more so if you’re blacklisted and your credit record is not looking desirable well get cash when you need it most with Moola loans.
Why loan with Moola Loan:
- Moola Loans work with several blacklisted leading brokers who specialise in obtaining finance for all South Africans through various financial institutions.
- This means for the client the chances of having your blacklisted loan application accepted are much higher than if you were to approach one lender at a time.
TO QUALIFY FOR A PERSONAL/BLACKLISTED LOAN YOU NEED:
- To be a South African citizen with a green bar coded ID
- To have a bank account against which a debit order can be loaded.
- To be earning a minimum monthly salary of R3 000 per month.
HOW CAN YOU BE DECLINED?
- Applicants that cannot afford the monthly loan installment.
- Applicants that have applied for debt counseling (debt review)
- Applicants that are currently under administration or sequestration.
Apply online at www.moolaloans.co.za and one of Moola staff will get in contact with you!
All Moola lenders are registered with the National Credit Regulator (NCR). Fees and interest charged in terms of chapter 5 of the National Credit Act (NCA) no 34 of 2005:
Initiation Fee of 15% of the Loan Amount up to R1 000, thereafter 10 % (+ VAT)
Services Fee of R50 per month (+ VAT)
Per Day: 0.17%
Per Month: 5%
Per Annum: 60%
Every Lender has their policy – this is only a guideline for a cash loan. Our various lenders offers personal loans up to R250 000.
Loan amount: R1 000
Term: 1 month
Initiation Fee: R150
Services Fee: R57
Total Instalment: R1 474
Contact by Email: email@example.com or Phone: 087 940 3072