All About No Employment Verification Cash Advance Loans
Are you unemployed and facing an emergency situation? Are you in need of money as soon as possible? The good news is that the various advancements in technology have made it much easier to apply for a cash loan. The convenience offered by online platforms continue to make it simple to get access to cash loans.
While applying at a traditional lending institution such as a bank may be possible, the stringent qualifying criteria and lengthy application processes may be off-putting for many people. This is what has led to the significant increase in the number of individuals who are turning to micro lenders in their time of need.
More micro lending companies are now offering cash advances that don’t require applicants to go through an employment verification process.
No employment verification cash advance loans are often favoured by many for the quick approval and rapid payments they offer.
What are the basic requirements?
- Loans are extended to applicants who are above the age of 18 years
- Individuals must have an active transactional account that has debit order facilities
- Be a South African citizen
- Many of these lenders rely on individual affordability more than credit history, so it’s important to ensure that you are able to afford the loan.
Easy Payday is a micro lending institution that provides no employment verification cash advance loans of up to R2500 within 24 hours. After applying online, applicants can expect an immediate decision and fast pay-out.
What are the benefits of no employment verification cash advance loans?
- The loans are easily accessible
- Pay-outs are quick – giving you the financial freedom to pay for any financial emergencies you may have
- The loans are mainly based on your individual affordability and less so on your credit history or employment type
When applying for no employment verification cash advance loans make sure that you do thorough research and that you apply with an NCR-registered lender.