Woolworth Personal Loan
Unexpected car repairs? Home maintenance repairs and upgrades? Unforeseen medical expenses?
Apply now for a quick and simple online personal loan with Woolworths and you can receive your cash within 48 hours.
With a Woolworth’s personal loan, you get a number of benefits including:
- Flexible repayment terms of up to 60 months. You receive Easy Payments (Payment by a monthly debit order is compulsory and additional payments can be made at any Woolworth’s store, deposited into any Absa bank branch or by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Re-use all the money that has been paid back towards the loan
- Low monthly service and initiation fees
- Flexibility to increase your limit should you need extra funds. Additional Funds (You can access cash on your loan account by contacting the call centre on 0861 50 20 10.)
- Flexibility to settle early without penalties
- Flexibility to make additional payments towards your loan
- Convenience of accessing cash through the interactive voice message system.
Just complete the application form online or apply in-store.
- Monthly Service Fee for a Revolving personal loans: R32.00 and a Fixed term personal loan up to R53.00
- Initiation Fee – Revolving personal loans: up to R550.00
- The fees quoted are valid from January 1, 2015 and are inclusive of VAT.
- Woolworths Financial Services reserves the right to amend the product features or pricing at any time with reasonable notice. We further reserve the right to re-price our products at any time subject to Regulatory or Legislative changes.
Other services that come with the personal loan include:
Balance Enquiries where you can check your minimum payment, balance, available credit, and payment due date on your cellphone if your phone is (WAP-enabled and phone makes that are supported: iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, and HTC). You can also elect to receive your monthly statements electronically via email.
For Peace Of Mind Woolworths also offer optional Balance Protection to cover you for death, retrenchment, critical illness and disability (visit www.woolworths.co.za to find out more about the option)
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a valid South African ID number.
- Be permanently employed and earn at least R2 000 per month.