Nedbank Personal Loan
Loan tailored to your specific need
When in need of some extra cash you opt to apply for personal finance and it’s best to find financiers who’ll help you choose the loan best suited to your needs, ensuring you make the right decision.
Make opportunities happen with a Nedbank Personal Loan. Nedbank believe that everyone is unique and their loans are tailored for you, the individual.
Nedbank Personal Loan is flexible you can borrow from R1 000 to R120 000, and affordable repayment periods range from 12 to 60 months.
Apply online www.nedbank.co.za or call them on 08600 103 582 or visit the Nedbank branch nearest to you and you’ll be three simple steps away from your Nedbank Personal Loan.
The criteria to qualify for the loan is
- You must be permanently employed or employed under contract (not self-employed).
- You must earn a salary of R2 000* per month.
- Your salary must be electronically deposited into your bank account.
There are 3 simple steps to follow when you apply:
- Check if you meet the qualifying criteria for each of the loan products. You can dial *120*5616# from your cellphone to see if you qualify and request a call back.
Please note that a banker will discuss any additional requirements with you, as every loan is assessed according to your individual situation and credit history.
- Ensure you have the relevant documents.
- Copy of latest one month bank statement (for the account into which your salary is paid electronically) must include a complete month end history.
- Your most recent payslip(s) for one month
- Your South African Identity Document.
- Proof of residence for Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA purposes i.e. Utility bill.
- Visit a banker to apply
- Your banker will now capture your information and submit your application.
- If your loan is approved, you will be notified and the funds will be deposited directly into your bank account.