Loan Finder SA Complaints
Loan Finder SA has been providing South Africans with financial services for over six years. The institution offers a 4-in-1 Plan, a 24 hour legal and ID Assist Service, quarterly comprehensive credit reports, a financial counselling programme as well as free loan-finding service.
You get access to their free loan-finding service, immediately, upon completion of your application.
A once-off initiation fee of R395 is deducted from your account once you have signed up for the service.
The institution has a number of positive aspects to its business model, including:
- Extra services like legal assistance and free credit reports.
- Mostly no credit checks
- You can apply anywhere with your phone or computer.
- There are no bank visits.
- You can apply on the secure website. The good news is that websites are protected by strong web security and data encryption, so your information won’t be shared with any other parties without your consent.
- There are no hidden fees.
- Once you have been approved for the loan, the money will be paid directly into your bank account.
- You get the benefit of flexible operating hours. Getting a quick loan online in South Africa means that you won’t have to wait for the bank to open. You can apply at any time of the day.
- Loan Finder SA is a registered company, so loans are only granted to individuals who can afford repayments.
There are also negative traits associated with the business which have led to a number of Loan Finder SA complaints on various platforms.
The most common Loan Finder SA complaints:
People enter their details on the website in order to see what services are offered. They are then charged a monthly fee without their consent.
Loans Finder SA proceeds to threaten to take legal action for non-payment.
Loan Finder SA claims to strictly adhere to the Consumer Protection Act of 2008and also strives to resolve all complaints within 72 hours from date of receipt.
Contact Loan Finder SA by calling 021 815 4600 or send an email to email@example.com