As an institution with over 300 years of banking heritage, the Barclays Bank Group has become the institution of choice for many clients all across the world. The bank has accumulated more than 9.8 million customers in the U.K alone. In addition, 6.4 million cards have been issued outside the U.K.Credit cards can be extremely useful for financing personal needs when one’s cash reserves have been depleted. Finding the perfect credit card company has been made easier with the introduction of the Barclaycard Credit Card.
Introduced in 1996, the Barclaycard credit card gives clients means of accessing money anywhere in the world. Customers using the Barclaycard have the ability to make purchases of goods and services in more than 24 million outlets in over 200 countries and over 600 000 ATMs and Banks worldwide.
What are the benefits?
- Lost Card Protection- which means clients are not liable if their card is lost and fraudulent activities are made.
- Text Alerts-a service whereby Barclays sends weekly SMSes to verify outstanding account balances.
- Travel insurance
- Purchase Protection-short-term insurance protection against theft or accidental damage for 90 days after purchase.
- Extended Warranty Guarantee.
- Visa Privileges
- Emergency Cash Assistance- instant access to cash (up to 2000 US Dollars)
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Individuals keen on applying for this credit card facility can make an online application or contact the institution telephonically by calling 0861 Barclays.
Barclaycard South Africa is a division of Absa Group Limited.
Call them here: 012 317 3000 or visit www.barclaycard.co.za.