Make Your Dreams a Reality with a Standard Bank Personal Loan
The personal loan ranges between R500 and R 40 000 to help you meet both your short and long term financial obligations. Competitive interest rates apply and flexible repayment terms of three to 42 months on a Standard Bank personal loan are negotiated to suit your budget.
- You need to be a South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 65
- Be formally employed and have a bank account with a debit order facility
- Have a consistent monthly income of R3 000 pm or over before deductions
With a Standard Bank personal loan, you get a number of benefits including:
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Fixed, minimum monthly repayments
- Quick, hassle-free applications
- Your money will be transferred directly into your transactional account
- No early termination fees if you pay the loan off earlier
- Credit life insurance that will pay off your loan in the event of natural or accidental death, permanent or temporary disability or retrenchment
- Variety of loan options to meet your personalised needs
- If you are a UCount Rewards Member you could increase your rewards tier by taking up a personal loan
How to apply
- If you are an existing Standard Bank customer, all you need to do is logon to your Internet Banking, click on “Apply” and select “Personal Loan” from the menu that appears on the page.
- Simply enter your requirements, and you good to go and a step closer to having the money in your account.
- If you’re a new Standard Bank customer, all you need to do is apply online and complete the quick and easy form, or visit your nearest branch.
Contact: 0860 123 000